Wednesday, June 2, 2010

colour lovers

I found a super fun site this weekend that definitely has the potential to be a little addictive. It's called COLOURlovers and it's "a creative community where people from around the world create and share colors, palettes and patterns, discuss the latest trends and explore colorful articles... All in the spirit of love." As I was browsing through all of the patterns and color palettes made by it's members I couldn't help but think what a great resource for those of us looking for new color schemes for a living space. This site is full of inspiration. Here are a few palettes and patterns I took a liking to...






... and here's one made by yours truly. 

So,  if anyone is reading this... I challenge you to try this out, make up your own color palette or pattern and post it in a comment so I can see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment