Friday, April 30, 2010

happy weekend

I find myself thinking about interior styling often these days. There's something about the juxtapositions of colors, textures and objects that enthralls me. If you're anything like me, you have a bookmarks bar full of creative blogs and design sites visited daily and fortunately for us there is so much talent in the online design community right now, it's incredible! If you're looking for some new sites to visit, check out my "daily visits" list over on the right.
 Over the next few weeks I'm going to focus on featuring several talented, inspiring and influential interior stylists that have earned their stripes within in the design community and deserve several gold stars. In the mean time, take a peek at some inspiration from my archives in honor of spring weather and garden growth (I just planted my brocccoli)-- Perhaps it will inspire some weekend projects!













No comments:

Post a Comment