Thursday, August 5, 2010

new photos

So, the exhibition has begun and I can't wait to take pictures to share with you this weekend! I also started an upper room gallery blog which will be a perfect way to make this exhibition more community oriented throughout the year. Until then, here are some more images I recently added to my Etsy shop. This photo shoot took much longer than expected but really captured what I was striving for... bright colors, contrast in a stark white space. I'm a novice when it comes to product photography so this process has been a series of trials and errors but certainly worth the effort.

Next step? Rephotographing the rest of my garlands and preparing for Christmas orders. It may seem far away but tis the season for retailers. See you tomorrow with photos in hand (so to speak)!

No comments:

Post a Comment