Saturday, June 4, 2011

apps everywhere

I'm the type of person that prefers to limit the amount of technology in my possession for fear of getting too attached or reliant on such tools. I'm moving to Brooklyn, NY at the end of the summer for grad school and after visiting NYC a number of times within the past several months, I'm finally realizing the benefits of having a smart phone in an unfamiliar city. Writing down the train schedules and directions to every possible place I plan to visit before my departure is time consuming and not having access to a map or subway directions makes it difficult to navigate. This is why I finally purchased an iphone. Although it makes me feel a little less "human" having all of these smart phone super-powers at my finger tips, there has been an app that I've taken a liking to designed by one of my favorite blogger/designers, Tina Roth Eisenberg from Swiss Miss.


It's called Teux Deux, a to-do application that's simple and functional, conveniently sliding the unchecked items on your list to the following day until they're complete—Such a simple feature but it makes all of the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment