Friday, September 17, 2010

happy weekend!

A happy weekend indeed! I am loving this autumn weather, it feels so nice to bundle up a little after such a hot summer. Check the friday round up this week, it's a beauty!
If you love these bikes as much as I do, visit the Electra website and check out the Amsterdam, Townie and cruiser line. 

And these Bensimon shoes will definitely be making it to my Christmas list this year.






It's so strange being in between seasons like this. There are still an abundance of tomatoes left on the vine and now that Macoun apples are at their prime, I feel so torn! Food in Jars has been posting some excellent tomato recipes specific to canning and preserving. I'm looking forward to making tomato sauce, canning whole tomatoes, drying tomatoes and maybe I'll be able to squeeze some salsa this year. Oh the possibilities are endless!

Have an excellent weekend and I hope you enjoy bundling up... just a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment