Wednesday, August 11, 2010

new finds

So those of you who have seen me this past weekend will probably smile when reading this but I had to post a little something about this new clutch I recently purchased on Etsy. I've never been a clutch lover and have always thought them to be far too small and impractical however, these past few days have been glorious now that I have a place to fit my keys, wallet and cell in one handheld pocket. Even though I don't purchase on Etsy often, I love to support artist and designers that have remarkable craftsmanship, so here's to you {drika.b}!

Although I've posted quite a few picnic photos already I just had to include ones from this photo shoot of a provencal summer picnic found on design*sponge. Who doesn't love an elaborate picnic?

No comments:

Post a Comment