Wednesday, July 14, 2010

natsko seki

The work of Natsko Seki. Curious. Dream-like. Beautifully composed. Playfully elegant. Seemingly effortless. When I look at Natsko's illustrations I think to myself, "Now THIS... this is the world I want to live in!" Natsko Seki grew up in Tokyo, but remained in the UK after attending Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design and the University of Brighton for Illustration. Currently living in London, Natsko uses her love of antique and vintage culture along with her original, mixed media style to create cheery cityscapes that whilst exist nowhere in real life they are brought to vivacity by her hand. Check it.

I can appreciate Natsko's work on so many levels so it's not surprising that Natsko has captured such a wide audience, freelancing for internationally recognized clients like Louis Vuitton, American Express and BBC. Here is some of Natsko's commercial work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment