Monday, July 12, 2010

glorious gardens

Yesterday my Mom and I went to a garden show, (my first) and I figured this would be the perfect excuse to share some of those photos along with garden photos I've been saving for the opportune moment. This house located in Avon, Connecticut was built in 1760 with an addition in the back completed in 1820. The property was gorgeous, perfectly manicured for this event which benefited charities like My Sister's Place in Hartford.




And here are a few more images snagged from design*sponge earlier in the season when I couldn't wait for my garden to burst!








2 comments:

  1. i always love to grow my own garden with herbs and flowers! these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful. i think this should fall under the category of EXTERIOR styling. i love it!

    ReplyDelete