Friday, June 25, 2010

oh friday, how i love thee

I know this is late but getting up at 4:15 this morning to leave for a day in Newport, Rhode Island was reason enough delay my Friday post until this evening! Today was the perfect day- the weather, the sights, the company... just perfect. I stumbled across a Newport post on design*sponge just now- check it.



I saved these images several months ago and failed to remember where they came from. I'm pretty sure they were pulled from design*sponge along with these next two images that are similar in concept. (I'll work on that, I promise!)


Lastly, a few exceptional interior and exterior spaces as well as an extension to my killer bike basket post from a couple weeks ago.


Also, be sure to check out  these book recommendations by Holly Becker from Decor8. They look fantastic!

That's all I have for now. What's the plan for this weekend? For me... tag-saling of course (I haven't found anything worth mentioning these past few weeks but maybe tomorrow will be the exception), a graduation party and garland photography trouble shooting (can't wait until that project's finished). Happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment