Wednesday, June 23, 2010

acme party box

My friend Dee sent me a link to Acme Party Box Company last week and I was so thrilled at the creativity of this concept that I decided it was worth noting today. The decor company was founded by two creative working moms who loved to throw parties but struggled to find sustainable yet hip party supplies. They combined their creative powers in marketing, branding, teaching, designing and created Acme Party Box, a company that provides an eco-friendly and responsible way to throw a party. "Party, Rinse, Repeat", quite literally being that most of their products were designed to be reusable.




I think my favorite kid party theme is "Woodland Collection". I love how the animal favors are peeking out of those charming ribbon-tied crowns. And check out the detail in that three-dimensional table runner...


These ladies do grown up parties as well as custom events so be sure to check out their website and hit them up facebook while your at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment